Jon Ansell the CEO of MagicQuote, the first mobile platform for comparing rates on car insurance and shopping online joins Enterprise Radio. Their company is focused on millennials, who they believe are getting a bad deal on insurance as a generation.
Listen to host Eric Dye & Jon Ansell discuss the following:
- Why compare rates on Car Insurance?
- How did you start this company and prompted you to make this a reality?
- What are some of the best insurance companies?
- Have millennials killed car insurance?
- Do the insurance companies benefit from your company, or are all the benefits to the consumer?MagicQuote CEO Jon Ansell’s extensive experience includes co-founding and leading the US division of Allianz Global Assistance and Jefferson Insurance Company, today a $900 million travel insurer and a top Richmond-area employer. He also was a co-founder and CEO of Fusion Company, a digital merchandising and optimization service that enhances sales for companies in the tourism, healthcare, and auto insurance industries.
He founded MagicQuote after trying to help his nephew compare rates on car insurance, and finding that often some of the best deals were not from the most recognizable brands. Jon is the co-founder and Chairman of the Friends of Wintergreen an organization, which is currently fighting the Atlantic Coast Pipeline in Nelson County, Virginia.
He drives a Chevy Volt, and you’ll know it’s him when you see the license plate LOL OPEC.
Social Media Links: